2023 Qualifications For The Voltaire Design Grassroots Championships
The basic qualification rules for The Voltaire Design Grassroots Championships BE90 and BE100 2023*.
- Combinations that finish in the top 20% of BE90 or BE100 classes between May 1,2021 to May 2, 2022 can qualify for an Area Festival National Qualifier class.
- Combinations will qualify for the Voltaire Design Grassroots Championships in 2023 as follows
- Combinations in the top 10% of Area Festival National Qualifier classes in 2022
- Combinations in the 10% of BE90 or BE100 3DE events in 2022
- Combinations in the top 20% of BE90 or BE100 Scottish Championships in 2022
- For the BE100 Championships horses may have earned up to 7 BE Grading points between their qualifying date (from an Area Festival) and the date of the Voltaire Design Grassroots Championships. For the BE90 Championships only Grade 4 horses are eligible.
- For the Area Festival classes and the National Championships riders must have (at a minimum) Introductory Membership for BE90 level and Standard Membership for BE100 level. Horses must have a Season pass.
- Combinations qualifying for a Championship level must compete at that Championship level and no substitutions are allowed (rider or horse).
*Please refer to the BE Handbook and Rules for full qualification criteria. Rider and horse restrictions apply. These rules can be subject to change.